Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program
They light the way for your growth and are able to open doors in you that you wouldn’t open yourself.
They can be the key holders for places in life that you cannot access on your own and help you step up in your life in the ways that you truly want.
The Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program with Daniella is an irreplaceable way of growing personally as well as a teacher, gaining unique inside access to a senior teacher’s methodology, and accumulating hours towards your next level of proficiency as a certified yoga teacher.
Daniella’s unique teachings with the wisdom of the Heart will have profound effects on your personal, spiritual and professional path.
9 month program
Be Mentored in The Head to Heart 200hr Teacher Training!.
Take your new teaching skills to the next level!
- Apply everything that you learned in the Head to Heart 200hr Yoga Teacher Training, in real time, in a live classroom setting with your teacher in the room to guide you.
- Mentor the new group of trainees while you are mentored by Daniella as a new and developing teacher and leader.
- Have monthly coaching video calls with Daniella to answer questions and refine what you are learniang in the classroom.
- Get one-one- personalized coaching from Daniella.
- Quickly advance your skills, confidence and application of what you’ve learned in The Head to Heart 200hr Training.
- Polish the art of upholding professional boundaries while maintaining a loving space.
- Move through personal blocks to leading others as well as your own life.
- Embody heart based leadership.
BONUSES in The Yoga Teacher Mentorship!
FREE attendance to all classes taught by all the guest teachers in The Body Temple Yoga™ 200 Hour Teacher Training.
FREE OR DISCOUNTED admittance into the Spring/Summer/Fall Festivals and assisting Daniella’s workshops.
The Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program hours can count towards The Body Temple Yoga 300hr Advanced Teacher Training.
- Requires the completion of Body Temple Yoga™ 200 hour Teacher Training
- Application and interview with Daniella.
- Acceptance into the Program and $500 non-refundable commitment deposit.